6 match ban for spitting.Good.

good he s behaviour was disgusting..but now there lies another problem..FArce banned him but what are they waiting regardless firmino and that everton bloke who said that he heard firmino call him ,, negro ,,????? why don t the farce apply the rules here..or is maybe because it s US who play firmino team next week and with coutinho gone and salah injured ( ? ) the last thing they need is firmino out as well...all this smell

Leeds forward Samu Saiz has accepted his six-game ban for spitting in their FA Cup defeat by Newport and apologised for his "inexcusable" actions.

The 26-year-old was sent off by referee Mike Dean in injury time of Sunday's third-round tie at Rodney Parade.

The Spaniard, who will be unavailable until 20 February, has scored nine times in 26 appearances this season.

"I give my word to all those connected to Leeds United that I will learn from this and never repeat it," he said.

At least he`s been honest enough but nice to see the FA finally giving a decent ban for a thoroughly dirty way to treat a fellow professional.
Siaz should have bitten his opponent instead :-)

Leeds forward Samu Saiz has accepted his six-game ban for spitting in their FA Cup defeat by Newport and apologised for his "inexcusable" actions.

The 26-year-old was sent off by referee Mike Dean in injury time of Sunday's third-round tie at Rodney Parade.

The Spaniard, who will be unavailable until 20 February, has scored nine times in 26 appearances this season.

"I give my word to all those connected to Leeds United that I will learn from this and never repeat it," he said.

At least he`s been honest enough but nice to see the FA finally giving a decent ban for a thoroughly dirty way to treat a fellow professional.

Grobbing at someone is the lowest of the low, I'd rather be punched in the kisser than cop for a face full of spit.

good he s behaviour was disgusting..but now there lies another problem..FArce banned him but what are they waiting regardless firmino and that everton bloke who said that he heard firmino call him ,, negro ,,????? why don t the farce apply the rules here..or is maybe because it s US who play firmino team next week and with coutinho gone and salah injured ( ? ) the last thing they need is firmino out as well...all this smell
lol

Who did he spit at as a matter on interest ? I'm assuming it wasn't just the floor, as if it was, they might as well ban every footballer right now.
It was at a Newport player. The evidence was on his shirt and Dean sent him off.

Interesting he’s accepted he’s done wrong and admitted his guilt today - he was having a thrombie on the pitch yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.