Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Respect to the Guy @ 3.33 in bringing his family from Dallas to watch City at Newcastle in the middle of winter.
This looks likes his twitter account trying to push City over in the states, lets support him..
https://twitter.com/noisypod?lang=en

He does a good City podcast called Noisy Neighbors, ( Anerican spelling) well worth a subscribe

Isn’t it about time City gave this guy a job. Replace the (Southampton and united fan) ferret with him, swap cheesy ferret for Cheesy

I always liked Michael Brown and Paul Power is one of the first names I remembered. Memorable name!

Ian Cheeseman should do the City tv and Inside City commentaries instead of the guy with that soft whiney voice who sounds like an over-eager little lad.

Ian Cheeseman should be employed by city in a media/fan type capacity......proper blue.
Come on how much would this cost. He could travel with different supporters clubs to aways and give a real fan feel. Also liaise about fan stuff. Safe standing.pricing. 1894 group etc . The list is endless

Ian Cheeseman should be employed by city in a media/fan type capacity......proper blue.
Come on how much would this cost. He could travel with different supporters clubs to aways and give a real fan feel. Also liaise about fan stuff. Safe standing.pricing. 1894 group etc . The list is endless
As much as I agree with this I suspect citytv are targeting a newer and younger audience whereas Cheesy is more old school.

I really enjoy the vlogs by the way. He always manages to find the proper characters which is the reason I fell in love with this club as a kid.

As much as I agree with this I suspect citytv are targeting a newer and younger audience whereas Cheesy is more old school.

I really enjoy the vlogs by the way. He always manages to find the proper characters which is the reason I fell in love with this club as a kid.
Most of our season ticket holders will be over 40?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.