Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but not £30M

Sanchez could easily demand that in the summer in today’s market.

He is one of the top 10 forwards in world football and there hasn’t been a player of his quality close to being a free transfer for I don’t know how long.

This fella really wants to be a blue, eh?

Imagine how this guy is gonna feel if City won't fork up the extra 5 million when he's giving up 15 to join 6 months early? I guess that extra 15m in the summer will soften the blow :-)

Arsenal is totally fucked here regardless of what they do and it's glorious. The impish side of me wants this to fall through (not really but you know what I'm saying) just so I can see how Alexis responds. I don't know if you can top laughing at your own team getting destroyed in the champions league like he did but he might top it somehow.

City really could take this to the window and pay the bare minimum here.

Well played Arsene. Expiring contracts are the ideal position to be in, you say?

Seems nailed on.

He's going to be good, too. Really bloody good.

I sense a few are underwhelmed, given our form without him, but he's a perfect fit for the current system.

Last edited:
After "Aguerooooooo!", it might be my favourite moment of the Premier League era.

Forget his on-off form. Ade was worth every penny for that alone.

fanscity.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.