The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

The interesting thing was Wise emptied the bag and tv showed him checking it but when the picture went back to 'the pot' Wio had his hand in it....anyone being cynical would think he added a hot ball which would be the rags waiting for a really easy team to come out......

Then again they could just be lucky ****s

He’s not David Blane

If we get Cardiff and Warnock offers to share a bottle of red wine after the game, I hope Pep kindly tells him to fuck off.

cardiff gone from 1st to 3rd and not too far in front of the pack-manager a proper twat and will love HIS moment--Mansfield have their own colourful managment but less likely to try to maim our players

As a Filipino, I'd just love to see Etheridge battle with the world's best. Hope we get Cardiff.

When is their replay and is it on TV? When do we find out which of the two we got?

And I guess next round TV games won’t be selected till all replays are done?

Saw a tweet earlier about Chelsea Norwich replay being on BT, can’t find how many replays go on TV and which are the other ones?!?

I know i predicted it too...... But obviously just a coincidence they keep getting these lower league draws..

again and again and again......
Clearly bent as fuck. Too many times not to be. Odd one, 2 or 3 even, but its every single draw.
You only have to look at he CL group they got, the worst team of each pot all end up in their group, funny that.

Clearly bent as fuck. Too many times not to be. Odd one, 2 or 3 even, but its every single draw.
You only have to look at he CL group they got, the worst team of each pot all end up in their group, funny that.

It’s 20 years this year since we last played Mansfield and we all know what happened then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.