Former City Player George Glendon Rape Case (NOT GUILTY)

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Former Manchester City Youth player George Glendon, now playing for Fleetwood town appears in court today over allegations of raping a (then) 19 year old teenager at a friends house in Humberston.

The teenage girl was apparently so intoxicated that she couldn't string a few sentences together the court heard, but the defendant told the court that she had taken off her clothes and started touching him in a sexual manner, to which Glendon asked "are you sure?" (Meaning are you sure about sex)

The case will progress today but it's not looking good for George, I think he's getting screwed over here. So many teenagers go out and get absolutely mullered have sex, regret it the day after but then go on their merry way, we've all regreted having sex when out of our faces, but I've never seen it as I've been raped because I regret it?!?!

Full Story here...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...pes-14129039#ICID=Android_MENNewsApp_AppShare

Last edited by a moderator:
Was he bladdered and did he give consent to her?

I have reservations about terming this sort of event rape. I will probably get pelters but that is the way I feel.

Former Manchester City . . . . . . . . . . . ! Any muck that the MANU Evening News can get their hands on!! It is now several seasons since I saw George at The MInihad. How far back do these folk go? Won't be long before anyone up in front of the beak will be given the epithet "X once watched Manchester City on the telly!" or 'Y once purchased a sky blue shirt from Primark!" It's laughable!

Keeping up to date with the case, when told about the events at the club that lead to the accused rape, the woman just replies with "I don't remember that"... these are events that include both parties flirting in the club and her taking off his trousers and boxers in bed, which lead to sexual activity, until Glendon himself said that they should stop.

Only thing she's said that isn't "I don't remember that" is when she accused the defence barrister for trying to make her look stupid, and make it out like she's only crying rape because she regrets having sex with Glendon.

Last edited:
I know George personally and the type of character he is know he wouldn't have "raped" anyone. Very hard for males especially successful ones or in the public eye, you can be as drunk as the female but always ends up the lads fault. When we are busting a gut for gender equality this needs to be high up the list, far too many "rape" cases with trials that have more holes in it than the victims knickers that actually lead to convictions.

Hopefully girls who cry rape start facing harsh punishments.

sounds like he was sober and she was very drunk so just dont have sex,its not difficult is it

What I find odd is that she blacked out, yet still somehow managed to send perfectly well wrote text messages at 5am.... I've been on blackout states where operating a phone is pretty much impossible.... I get the impression she's using the "I can't remember most the night" excuse, the same that lass who accused Ched Evans of rape as well.

I think I'm going to start taking a breathalyzer out with me from now on.

Doesnt sound good for him this just reading through it. Lots of witnesses seeing her fall over etc but nobody can verify what went on when they got back to his mates.

Also hes referred to as Ex Manchester City because that story has come from a Manchester news paper

Former Manchester City Youth player George Glendon, now playing for Fleetwood town appears in court today over allegations of raping a (then) 19 year old teenager at a friends house in Humberston.

The teenage girl was apparently so intoxicated that she couldn't string a few sentences together the court heard, but the defendant told the court that she had taken off her clothes and started touching him in a sexual manner, to which Glendon asked "are you sure?" (Meaning are you sure about sex)

The case will progress today but it's not looking good for George, I think he's getting screwed over here. So many teenagers go out and get absolutely mullered have sex, regret it the day after but then go on their merry way, we've all regreted having sex when out of our faces, but I've never seen it as I've been raped because I regret it?!?!

Full Story here...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...pes-14129039#ICID=Android_MENNewsApp_AppShare
He's a bit of an idiot if that's true. Everyone should know when to back off.

What I find odd is that she blacked out, yet still somehow managed to send perfectly well wrote text messages at 5am.... I've been on blackout states where operating a phone is pretty much impossible.... I get the impression she's using the "I can't remember most the night" excuse, the same that lass who accused Ched Evans of rape as well.

I think I'm going to start taking a breathalyzer out with me from now on.
Getting them to blow on something will get you in as much trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.