Samuel Umtiti

Probably the best young left-footed centreback out there, but I think it is unrealistic that he is leaving

I'm genuinely worried that he might be overrated because he plays at Barca. I can't get over the Claudio Bravo signing.

I'm genuinely worried that he might be overrated because he plays at Barca. I can't get over the Claudio Bravo signing.

As Barca fan I can tell you he's not overrated. Forget about Bravo, maybe PL just doesn't suit him. French are knows for being able to adapt everywhere. Premier League,Serie A,La Liga,Bundesliga. The thing is Umitit wouldn't leave Barca. And he will get a bigger clause soon, wich is clubs plan to increase Roberto's and Umtiti's clause. Just read that his market worth is 101M wich is the highest rated defender

You don't do it irrespective, unless there is no choice.

Any cb we sign could be total shit on arrival here. It took Stones & Otamendi years to reach the level they are at now. Pep won't just drop one of them for the big games. You especially don't reward players who have been heroes for you, by dumplng them for the important games.

Any cb we sign in Jan will be used as 3rd or 4th choice this season barring injuries.

If they sign now, they will expect that.

He has done it to Aguero multiple times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.