Peter Beardsley

He has form for bullying accusations, they have been made before years ago. I have seen him at an U-23s game, I can see how he may come across as a bit unsettling for young players. It was fucking freezing, blowing a gale and raining sideways. He just stood at the end of his little box area on the touchline in a pair of shorts, stock still and silently glaring on for the full 90 mins. Odd looking fella, and not just the face

It’s the worst feeling in the world, waking up one morning and realising, Beardsley has dumpy his hump on your belly. No mater what you do it’s there now for the rest of your life!

It’s the worst feeling in the world, waking up one morning and realising, Beardsley has dumpy his hump on your belly. No mater what you do it’s there now for the rest of your life!

Allegations aside, I was surprised to learn he’s a coach. When he played IIRC he was well-known for seeing football as just a job and wasn’t interested in it when he was off he clock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.