Samuel Umtiti

He has done it to Aguero multiple times.

He's done it everyone on occasion, but not as a general rule for all of them, which would be the general rule for a new cb. They would play when Bravo does, or if the league is over.

But if you think this guy is going to ditch Barca in Jan I hope you are right

I think there is more chance us signing Ibrahimovic.

He's done it everyone on occasion, but not as a general rule for all of them, which would be the general rule for a new cb. They would play when Bravo does, or if the league is over.

But if you think this guy is going to ditch Barca in Jan I hope you are right

I think there is more chance us signing Ibrahimovic.

I don't think he will but that is not the same thing as saying he wouldn't play if he came. He would start every cup game (like Bravo as you say) and he would also start every PL game that comes before or after a CL game, which hopefully will be a fair amount. I don't think he is coming and you don't think he is coming. But if Samuel Umtiti wants to come he will play.

I don't think he will but that is not the same thing as saying he wouldn't play if he came. He would start every cup game (like Bravo as you say) and he would also start every PL game that comes before or after a CL game, which hopefully will be a fair amount. I don't think he is coming and you don't think he is coming. But if Samuel Umtiti wants to come he will play.

Yes, he will play all the games where Pep wants to leave out the main cbs, wheras for the important games, he will be sat on the bench, which is what I said in the first place: it would be very unlikely for a player to leave Barca, in January, to sit on the bench at City. I wouldn't do it, & I'm a City fan.

Yes, he will play all the games where Pep wants to leave out the main cbs, wheras for the important games, he will be sat on the bench, which is what I said in the first place: it would be very unlikely for a player to leave Barca, in January, to sit on the bench at City. I wouldn't do it, & I'm a City fan.

I didn't say important games. I said every PL game on either side of a CL match. Its not 1960 we have more than 11 players in the squad.

I'm genuinely worried that he might be overrated because he plays at Barca. I can't get over the Claudio Bravo signing.
Playing for Barca does inflate your statistical profile. But so does playing for City. And until Sarri rocked up at Napoli, the best place to get the training for the kind of football to expect at City is Barcelona.

Thus, players with the list likelihood of failing at City currently play at either Barca or Napoli. These are the teams that play most like we do.

So as far as CBs go, you probably couldn't do better than Umtiti and Koulibally at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.