Bristol City HOME game tickets

I think there are rules about minimum prices for each round, so maybe this was the minimum that could be charged, and secondly the two clubs have to agree prices for a 2 legged semi final, so maybe Bristol C wanted a higher price ?

Its hardly expensive compared to most football matches anyway, so I doubt cost is the biggest factor, the opponent (no disrespect to Bristol C), it being another midweek game, and it being straight after the Christmas/New Year holiday will be the bigger factors imho, and if we get over 45,000 it'll still be a very good crowd.

There isn't any minimum price and City agreed to BCFC's normal highest cat prices for the away game, so I doubt there was much complaint the other way.

Anyone casual fan picked the Burnley game which was more attractive for 3 reasons. Even if the prices were the same it was never going to sell as many tickets due to being midweek and half a game.

Maybe its the FA Cup only then, but I thought there was a minimum price for each round.

Anyway its a decent crowd tonight for another midweek game.

It is the FA Cup but it doesn't go up each round - it is as the prices don't have to be agreed in he FA Cup for the last 5 years and stop a home team charging £0 (they can but not for adults).

The same measure as every club

Doesn't make it any more accurate, and at night on cheap cup scheme tickets, some people can't go but can't give their tickets away. I'm not sure what other club played tonight or why that has any relevance to city's attendance?

Same crowd then that Arsenal got at the Emirates then v West Ham.

This competition has come to the end of it's natural life. Two Cups is ridiculous when you have the Premier League and the Champions League as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.