House Buying / Selling Thread

Try between 2% and 5 % depends on the state of the gaff too.

Some properties people are scrapping over them. Full asking price if you really want it.

Google - moving back into property you have previously owned cgt

The first response is from optimise accountants and covers some of this.

I can't seem to copy and paste currently.

If in doubt pay a tax company/accountant. They don't charge much for this and can save you loads. I use them for my clients sometimes and they always save money for people.

cheers mate whenever I was googling it previously i struggled to get a straight answer. now a lot clearer! will look for an accountant!

If the house been on the market a while always go in low .if it gets refused gradualy up your bid .most sellers expect to be asked to get something knocked of .

And there's no way of knowing how low vendors are willing to go without going in with a low offer.

I'm interested in finding out how much houses on my road have just gone for. How long after completion will I be able to find this out?

You can find out using several Free websites that tell you every couple of months how much properties have gone for in your chosen post code.

Average is about 7% but there are a whole load of variables to factor in. Location, condition, desperation etc etc.

And the buyer’s position.
Are they first time buyer, cash buyer, got something to sell, house free, mortgage agreed in principle or not...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.