• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to hearing this blasting out from the Kop on Sunday:

Favorite part

"But that don't matter at all actually because we've got..."

Flows seamlessly imo

This warm weather training won't help them ... time and again it's been proved the teams don't do well in the very first game back ... we lost FA Cup tie a couple of years back I think to Boro ... their players will feel cold(er) than usual coming from there and ours would be right at home ;)

I think this time I'm just gonna trust Pep. People have doubted us before every big game this season and we've outplayed the lot of them so this time I'm just going to assume that Pep has a plan, the players will show up and we'll tear them a new arsehole. Like we did to Tottenham, Arsenal, United... and Liverpool themselves in September. They won't have forgotten the humiliation of that defeat.

I think we'll win.

You left the most impressive performance of the lot out.....

Time to break the bogey away form and get a long overdue win at klanfield. Weather the first 20min storm as they will go gung ho to nab a quick fire 1 or 2-0 lead

Get past that and assume control of the ball and liverpool will start to drop deep. VVD is a decent defender but he wont cure all their defensive frailties.

It is those first 20minutes which will dictate they way this game will go

I have faith that it will be our time to shine at klanfield on Sunday

Depends who plays. If we have D. Silva and KDB and Delph playing we can win. But if we have to have Danilo in front of Otamendi, I think Salah will rip us to pieces on the left side. And if Dave isn't playing, we won't keep hold of the ball enough under pressure from them and KDB won't have enough space to do what he does best.

Our best side wins this. Our weaker side (as fielded from time to time lately) gets beaten.

Everyone will have to be on it for us to get anything from this. Salah will have to be fit, Mané has to find his form again and Van Dijk has to commmand our backline.

A win isn’t out of the realms of possibility. I think we do have what it takes and if anyone can beat you, it’s us. Especially at Anfield. It’s just about everyone showing up on the day.

Personally. I’d go:

Mignolet
Gomez Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Can Wijnaldum

Salah Lallana Mané

Firmino​

Here goes nothing.....

Don't think either side will be too happy with the appointment of Andre Marriner, he's pretty blind, last season he missed Aguero's elbow on Reid from a couple of yards, he missed Walkers push on Sterling and Monreal's last minute basketball at the Emirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.