City cleared of any wrongdoing in Garre case - no transfer ban expected

I downloaded the new update but Mangala is still in the team every so often..Any idea when this bug will be resolved?
@cjn Based on a recent interview with the head developer, it seems they’ve been trying to resolve that bug for a few years now with only temporary success—every time they think they’ve found a solution it pops back up again, sometimes masked as a subtly different version of the issue.

We were banned from competing in any competition for 25 years in 2012 after our one and only league title. All of the club’s assets were liquidated before being distributed to the other top six clubs.

Fortunately, virtual reality technology developed to the extent that we were all able to download our consciences into a simulated world where City was able to rise above the collective FA, UEFA, CAS, and geopolitical corruption, becoming a dominant force in football, competing on all fronts, and developing some of the best young talent in the world.

The simulation has a few bugs here and there, though, and so we have an occasional “investigation” until the developers are able to patch the program to correct the errors in the virtual world.

Patch 3.189.12 is scheduled to be released in two weeks, which includes a Liverpool victory and Alexi Sanchez feature addition.

Make sure to have auto-update enabled on your simulation interface.
Funny you should say that. I have been thinking for the last couple of months, imagine you woke up in hospital and they tell you that you have been in a coma for ten years and none of the stuff that has happened since 2008 has actually happened. We were still shit, preparing for our season under mark Hughes and Thaksin and debts with an inevitable slide down the leagues to follow.

Funny you should say that. I have been thinking for the last couple of months, imagine you woke up in hospital and they tell you that you have been in a coma for ten years and none of the stuff that has happened since 2008 has actually happened. We were still shit, preparing for our season under mark Hughes and Thaksin and debts with an inevitable slide down the leagues to follow.

Very similar to the last couple of seasons under George the Pipe!

If you'd been in a coma for 10 years you'd be less surprised by that than someone telling you City had been bought by one of the richest men in the world, had won a couple of titles and were now rampaging over all the other teams in the league under the best manager on the planet.

If you'd been in a coma for 10 years you'd be less surprised by that than someone telling you City had been bought by one of the richest men in the world, had won a couple of titles and were now rampaging over all the other teams in the league under the best manager on the planet.
True but I mean this whole thing had been a dream. Perhaps tonight when you go to bed possibly planning your next trip to wembley or maybe trying to save towards Kiev in May. You close your eyes and smile as you remember Sergio’s 93rd minute winner in 2012 and then you wake up in a hospital bed. You ask the nurse if City are still 15 points clear at the top and unbeaten, how did we get on in the champions league etc and she looks at you as if you are mad before someone tells you that City are now in league 2 due to play Rochdale in the local derby this weekend.

True but I mean this whole thing had been a dream. Perhaps tonight when you go to bed possibly planning your next trip to wembley or maybe trying to save towards Kiev in May. You close your eyes and smile as you remember Sergio’s 93rd minute winner in 2012 and then you wake up in a hospital bed. You ask the nurse if City are still 15 points clear at the top and unbeaten, how did we get on in the champions league etc and she looks at you as if you are mad before someone tells you that City are now in league 2 due to play Rochdale in the local derby this weekend.
You are Bobby Ewing and I claim my £5.

We were banned from competing in any competition for 25 years in 2012 after our one and only league title. All of the club’s assets were liquidated before being distributed to the other top six clubs.

Fortunately, virtual reality technology developed to the extent that we were all able to download our consciences into a simulated world where City was able to rise above the collective FA, UEFA, CAS, and geopolitical corruption, becoming a dominant force in football, competing on all fronts, and developing some of the best young talent in the world.

The simulation has a few bugs here and there, though, and so we have an occasional “investigation” until the developers are able to patch the program to correct the errors in the virtual world.

Patch 3.189.12 is scheduled to be released in two weeks, which includes a Liverpool victory and Alexi Sanchez feature addition.

Make sure to have auto-update enabled on your simulation interface.
Ducking hilarious

I think that sometimes. The world around us is entirely created by our mind—regardless of what “real” matter exists our brain interprets everything we perceive (conscious or subconscious) and thus creates our reality (constituted within our “mind”). For most people, most of the time, it creates a similar reality to every other person—one actually in line with the “physical” world. But there are exceptions and maybe your or my (or someone else who frequents Bluemoon’s) mind has created a different reality according to our own fantastical specifications. We could be “insane” or vegitative, living in our fictionalised universe. Or we could merely be manifested elements of some other City supporter’s delusion. Even more interesting, to go back to the simulation lark, we could be part of a “punishment” simulation that a United supporter is being forced to experience after some fairly serious footballing related transgression. It could last only a few minutes in real time but the United supporter is experiencing decades of United decline and City ascendency in the simulated timeline.

Now where’s my official simulation “chamber bot”, I’ve had too much wine today.

My simulation is fucked, some big nosed **** keeps telling me Liverpool are the best team in the country even though City are 18 points ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.