Talksport

Bollicks tried to get s dig about empty seats. John said it' cold and the kids have school nights etc. Bollock says wouldn't stop me. John says can we get back to the football and cuts him dead.

This coming from the man who gets an invite to the Monaco GP all ex's paid then spends the whole day on the boat getting pissed and doesn't watch the Grand Prix, twats not paid to go any event for years and has the nerve to call out ticket paying punters. Cnut

Yeah, I heard that.

The flatulent lard arse admitted not too long ago that he's never been to the Etihad.

Given City's well known hospitality to the media, that's surprising. You'd have thought he'd consider that a major troughing opportunity.

Unless they're worried about a Mr Creosote moment that is.

Given City's well known hospitality to the media, that's surprising. You'd have thought he'd consider that a major troughing opportunity.

Unless they're worried about a Mr Creosote moment that is.

It is surprising, but he's never been. They were doing a piece on the London Stadium and how West Ham had cocked it up for the fans, one of Brazil's guests pipes up about how great City Square is and went on at length, Brazil cut him short saying he'd never been, then changed the conversation to talk about how wonderful the swamp is.

A glass of wine (not a large glass) contains around 1-2 units of alcohol depending on it's ABV.
A pint of lager contains 3-4 units of alcohol, again, depending on it's ABV. For super strength lager, think of a far higher number of units.
If it’s your own bottle of wine, who the fuck has anything but a large glass! Probably 4 units would be standard.

It is surprising, but he's never been. They were doing a piece on the London Stadium and how West Ham had cocked it up for the fans, one of Brazil's guests pipes up about how great City Square is and went on at length, Brazil cut him short saying he'd never been, then changed the conversation to talk about how wonderful the swamp is.

Makes me wonder if he's been to the London stadium either, because whatever the issues of the atmosphere/running track etc, it's fantastic in terms of the facilities for fans.

Of course, in all sports, there's this fundamental disconnect between the media and those who pay to go. Cricket's the same where you hear the hacks and commentators wax lyrical about how amazing Lords is, never having a clue it's a shitty experience for those who buy the tickets and end up in a cramped seat, can't get a drink without queuing for ages, and can't get any food without waiting an hour. Always massively pisses me off how little they know or care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.