VPN Advice - (2020 pg12)

On my android box and tablet I use Opera VPN which is free in the Play Store. Use it for watching all the Sat 3pm kick offs via IPTV

Nord VPN is a godsend. Lets me use Modbro on my mobile whenever I want to watch live football. It also stops those annoying 'Congratulations Galaxy S7 user. You have won an iPhone 8' ads that occasionally infest BM.

On my android box and tablet I use Opera VPN which is free in the Play Store. Use it for watching all the Sat 3pm kick offs via IPTV

Hi Oldham...what IPTV provider do you use? Looking for a new one.

Looks like I’m going to need one of these to do my movies anytime app, I’m looking at NordVPN seem to have a good deal, question is how do I use it where are they downloaded to? I don’t honestly understand them apart from the fact it stops you been tracked

I'm the same as you, a total novice. I've been doing a little research. You've probably seen this, but if not, it has helped educate me.

https://thebestvpn.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.