Fitted Wardrobes

Millwallawayveteran1988

Anyone had em and how much do they cost? Wife seems keen but I'm not and the price might be the ace up my sleeve! She isn't believing my admittedly bullshit figures I am plucking out of thin air.

Would only be one wall. Straight and about 12ft.

If you are handy enough you could do it DIY like I did. Bought the wardrobes and all the inside bits along with the big glass sliding doors from Ikea, they were about a foot short of my ceiling so I made a stud frame between the top and the ceiling and then used one big sheet of mdf, painted it same colour as the walls and then fixed coving to it so it blended in with rest of ceiling, looks good 2 years on and cost me about 800 quid to do mate

Not that hard to do yourself, depends how intricate you want to get. I've worked on some really expensive houses where people weren't scared to throw down $30k for a closet

If you are handy enough you could do it DIY like I did. Bought the wardrobes and all the inside bits along with the big glass sliding doors from Ikea, they were about a foot short of my ceiling so I made a stud frame between the top and the ceiling and then used one big sheet of mdf, painted it same colour as the walls and then fixed coving to it so it blended in with rest of ceiling, looks good 2 years on and cost me about 800 quid to do mate
No good without pictures :)

Build your own from IKEA, I'm average at DIY but managed to do 2 double wardrobes with sliding doors & 3 sets of drawers in a short period of time. They're that solid that they look better than fitted stuff anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.