City cleared of any wrongdoing in Garre case - no transfer ban expected

My simulation is fucked, some big nosed **** keeps telling me Liverpool are the best team in the country even though City are 18 points ahead.
Sounds like you got a virus. You tried reinstalling?
Don't forget to back up your save file though. Unless you want to go through it all again :)

Sounds like you got a virus. You tried reinstalling?
Don't forget to back up your save file though. Unless you want to go through it all again :)
I've had a look and found a file called scousemafia.exe, but the system wants me to restore to 1990?

I've had a look and found a file called scousemafia.exe, but the system wants me to restore to 1990?
Whatever you do, don’t—I repeat DON’T—use the Barton Antivirus Suite 2013 to remove it.

I tried a free trial in hopes it would correct the intermittent Sane performance drop off issues I thought was due to some YuungnLurnin malware I picked up whilst on some german sites (all above board, I assure you). All I got was a broken nose, two sonnets from Taming of the Shrew, and some advice on where to get the best odds in Padiham.

Under no circumstances run the code which I believe is :
R. A.
R.A
R. A
Lar
R Year
Istree
R.A
Lar
Steviegee slip
RA.
It’s bugged and just keeps repeating on a loop.

Did this CAS case ever get resolved?

Nothing was ever posted in the media even though our favourite journalist Ducker was very involved in keeping it up to date until the actual hearing so the appeals were probably dismissed.

Surely if the case had been dropped there would be something official on the FIFA website, or even our own?

Remember a united fan at work getting rather excited about our imminent transfer ban when this broke, but I suspect that city have several examples of other clubs doing similar without punishment.

What about Garre himself? Is his career on hold whilst this is unresolved?

Surely if the case had been dropped there would be something official on the FIFA website, or even our own?

Remember a united fan at work getting rather excited about our imminent transfer ban when this broke, but I suspect that city have several examples of other clubs doing similar without punishment.

What about Garre himself? Is his career on hold whilst this is unresolved?

No he's been playing for the academy since the start of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.