City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

i find it quite funny seeing teams who struggle historically with attendances throw out the Emptyhad comments on social media
That's why I don't have it pal fuck Facebook,Twitter,etc they know we're going to dominate for years to come so it's the only thing they can throw at us

^^^^ Me too.. I do get frustrated with getting out of 315 as we are near the back but for £299 it's an absolute no brainer....

I was tempted to try and move further down the same stand but I can't justify the difference. I could pay it but why would I?
This is absolutely me.
I sit with my lads 4 rows from the back in 315 after morning from 109 when they put the prices up. I love the seat and we sat in 115 for the bristol game and the atmosphere seemed slightly better and my lads enjoyed the change of view but its nowhere as good as the view up there.
we looked at moving down to the dearer seats simply because getting out is an absolute nightmare (and when i need a piss) but i cannot afford to pay a couple of hundred quid more each for that luxury.
sometimes i have to start moving down to the bottom on 87-88 mins but even then there is a queueto get out and people moaning (and rightly so) but i sometimes i have to be other places asap with the kids

The rags should concentrate on filling their own ground before moaning about us, kin hypocrites. Plenty of empty seats last Friday against Derby.

That's true but just remember that they are in pain right now, and getting more desperate, as they see us leaving them so far behind in football terms. It will get even more depressing for them as they watch City's next home match against Newcastle on TV in front of a full house of approx. 54,500. I am sure they will try to find something else to criticise though in order to ease their pain.....hahaha!!!!.

That's true but just remember that they are in pain right now, and getting more desperate, as they see us leaving them so far behind in football terms. It will get even more depressing for them as they watch City's next home match against Newcastle on TV in front of a full house of approx. 54,500. I am sure they will try to find something else to criticise though in order to ease their pain.....hahaha!!!!.
Exactly

I've been in Munich all week and two colleagues who are Bayern fans were gobsmacked about my season ticket price... one, who I never realised was so bitter was slagging us to fuck... saying we are nowhere near the top of the rich list, our owner would leave us in massive debt, he didn't have a good word to say.... I put it down to jealousy... I had to change the subject to Brexit for an easier ride FFS

Bayern fans...Germany’s Rags!
Same with Barca and Real in Spain, PSG in France, Juve in Italy...had it all their own way for years, pluck all the best players from their countries, and others, and they suck down all the major sponsorship in their Leagues.

Whatever! The future is BLUE, and they ALL fucking hate the idea!

Coming, ready or not!

Even when our ground is sold out it never looks it does it. Even though attendance is great there are always empty seats dotted all over especially family lower.

Bayern fans...Germany’s Rags!
Same with Barca and Real in Spain, PSG in France, Juve in Italy...had it all their own way for years, pluck all the best players from their countries, and others, and they suck down all the major sponsorship in their Leagues.

Whatever! The future is BLUE, and they ALL fucking hate the idea!

Coming, ready or not!
I tried to argue that they are behind the curve and their dominance won't last... they sorta said "talk to the hand" which is petty raggish... they believe they have a divine right to lead and that they are "doing it the right way" and therefore "taking the moral high ground"

This is absolutely me.
I sit with my lads 4 rows from the back in 315 after morning from 109 when they put the prices up. I love the seat and we sat in 115 for the bristol game and the atmosphere seemed slightly better and my lads enjoyed the change of view but its nowhere as good as the view up there.
we looked at moving down to the dearer seats simply because getting out is an absolute nightmare (and when i need a piss) but i cannot afford to pay a couple of hundred quid more each for that luxury.
sometimes i have to start moving down to the bottom on 87-88 mins but even then there is a queueto get out and people moaning (and rightly so) but i sometimes i have to be other places asap with the kids
I hear you... the slow walk down the steps at 87+.... I've seen a couple of late goals on those steps... I love the view from RR where we are but I do think every time I descend the steps that the view improves drastically toward the bottom... it's a tough call however to justify the price difference as I have mentioned as I see exactly the same game as the posh seats for a price that makes me smile every game!

I think I will continue to annoy the masses who criticise the early exodus and keep the bragging rights on my Seasoncard bill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.