BDO darts

anyone see that dutch lad yesterday?, wanted 30, the referee told him he required 30, the electronic scoreboard showed he wanted 30, the daft fooker went up and nailed double top, yes 40!!, even punched the air in celebration, could not believe what i was watching

anyone see that dutch lad yesterday?, wanted 30, the referee told him he required 30, the electronic scoreboard showed he wanted 30, the daft fooker went up and nailed double top, yes 40!!, even punched the air in celebration, could not believe what i was watching

Seriously shocking. He also had around 12 darts a double 1 in one leg. Equally astonishing was the other bloke didn't take advantage. In short it's not worthy of live TV coverage.

That's what BDO players are....pub players (the British ones anyway) who play Super League and for their counties

But a very big majority of the PDC players started in the BDO....including the greatest player to throw a dart
Jocky never played for the PDC.

Jocky never played for the PDC.
No but I think I'm right in saying he played in the forerunner to the PDC....the WDC

anyway Jocky wasn't the greatest player ever...Jocky wasn't even the greatest player to come out of Scotland that title my friend surely goes to Gary Anderson....who actually is a scratch golfer and has hit a 147 break at snooker on more than one occasion...a talented man if there ever was one

phil taylor could go back and win it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

if anybody will half a brain at the BDO would be on the phone to phil to promote there darts on freetv and get the bbc back again and it would take off big time just need a big name player to promote it and they don't come any bigger than phil the power taylor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.