Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suspect no one on here knows the actual figures and if it were down to a few mil, I would think a compromise would be made, but we wont be mugged off.

What we paid for Danilo is totally irrelavnt as far as I see it.
It may well be that we are trying to "mug off" Arsenal, because we think we are the only club he wants.

Totally agree but Liverpool would be his best 2nd choice and if they start flashing the cash arsenal will keep upping the price and delaying the whole process. Sanchez wants out now not in the summer. If arsenal don’t sell to us he will have no choice but to go to Liverpool, he’s not staying at arsenal beyond January.

Such a complex situation for all parties and arsenal are fxxx wits. Just surprised we haven’t wrapped this up already. Clearly something is holding it all up.
says who? He could bank a huge amount of cash doing that

Once rags are linked you know he’s very close to joining us.

Looks like he won’t get registered in time for Liverpool unless he signs today. As long as we have him before the Newcastle game it’s fine.

According to this we have. And Utd have trumped it. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/11/manchester-united-alexis-sanchez-arsenal

A move to Man Utd makes some sense. He could play a deep role for them. He can't really do that at City as we already have midfield creative options. Despite all the talk about Alexis being perfect for City, it's far from obvious that he is. He does not have the basic speed to play as a wide forward now. And he isn't getting past Aguero. I think Pep sees him as back-up. He probably knows that. However does he want to play at Utd, and for a coach who could be out of a job in a few months.
You don`t half talk some shite !!!

Totally agree but Liverpool would be his best 2nd choice and if they start flashing the cash arsenal will keep upping the price and delaying the whole process. Sanchez wants out now not in the summer. If arsenal don’t sell to us he will have no choice but to go to Liverpool, he’s not staying at arsenal beyond January.

Such a complex situation for all parties and arsenal are fxxx wits. Just surprised we haven’t wrapped this up already. Clearly something is holding it all up.
all im saying is that liverpool just sold their best player, i dont think hed want to go there

Seriously guys. Alexis already turned down moves to both Bayern and PSG even with the massive wage hike. If there was any sort of indication that he could sign for another team, we've had snapped him at the start of the window. This is clearly just a ploy to get more money from Arsenal and City. It's either he signs for us now or the summer. I just can't see it going any other way.

I'm not sure. If we really aren't willing to pay £5m extra and that ends up meaning the deal doesn't go through I think he'd have a right to feel like we've fucked him over.

Why? If we don't buy him now and and he stays at Arsenal because he wants us, that 5M may very well go in his pocket.

I don't see how anyone else -- Arse, scum or the candlelighters -- has any leverage unless they offer an enormous sum and an enormous wage and he goes for the money. This isn't Alves -- there's no significant other who wants to live and work in Paris. And if it's ONLY about the coin at the end, you shrug your shoulders and move on.

The fee we may or may not pay now from our standpoint is a function of how much we think he can help us win CL this year, and that's it.

Typical sky sports news. The first whiff of utd being interested in a player and they are all over it like a rash. We've not even had a look in according to them. We've a huge game coming up and true to form the headlines are about utd and Liverpool going for Sanchez.
I despair I really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.