Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

Ah, maybe it was only offering me the front ones. Three blocks available when I bought mine at midday but wouldn’t offer me further back than row 3. Maybe I should have phoned up instead of doing it online!

I don't know how hard it can be to give you a choice of where to sit. After some of the dealings I have had over the phone I don't think you would have faired much better tbh...

So what does this tell you
2600 allocation
Semi final goes below 12000 point barrier and not yet sold out
It quite clearly say that when City don't cream of tickets for the corporate and overseas ticket agencies, there would be a lot more tickets available to the normal supporters via the loyalty points system
And it also indicates that many of the moaners regarding tickets only want to go when it suits them.
Because in all honesty anyone who has supported City for 10 years or more should have 12000 points
If we can't sell this one out we should be ashamed and I would expect to never see a topic on loyalty points again

2600 allocation
It quite clearly say that when City don't cream of tickets for the corporate and overseas ticket agencies, there would be a lot more tickets available to the normal supporters via the loyalty points system
And it also indicates that many of the moaners regarding tickets only want to go when it suits them.
Because in all honesty anyone who has supported City for 10 years or more should have 12000 points
If we can't sell this one out we should be ashamed and I would expect to never see a topic on loyalty points again

It's being in the League Cup scheme with 12k points, not just 12k points. YOU should be ashamed.

2600 allocation

Agree with everything you say until your last sentence. Surely the future discussion should be around stopping the club creaming off the tickets in future, making more tickets available for those with loyalty points ? With 14000 points I cannot get tickets for loads of games, but can do so easily for this one.

Sold out now and it's not gone below 12,000

I actually think that selling 2600 tickets for a midweek fixture 160 miles away is not a bad achievement when it's only been on sale to probably less than half of season ticket holders

2600 allocation
Load of tripe.

Load of tripe.
Which bit is tripe bar the last paragraph, which was tongue in cheek .
The sell out level,was a far lower points criteria than many anticipated
Whats your explanation for it going so low, when most games of a similar allocation, have been selling out around the 16000 points level ?

Which bit is tripe bar the last paragraph, which was tongue in cheek .
The sell out level,was a far lower points criteria than many anticipated
Whats your explanation for it going so low, when most games of a similar allocation, have been selling out around the 16000 points level ?
As someone mentioned earlier there is an awful lot who do not join the League cup scheme pal. It has sold well in my belief taking things into consideration. Talking about people should be ashamed, get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.