Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely FUCKING ZERO sad or unfortunate about their state of affairs.

Wenger poked at City every chance he got as our club grew and got better. He was a champion of FFP because it would lock City out and his club in to a positive future. He is the King of Rationalizations when he fails -- there's no one in the modern game close, including Mourinho. Their fans are as a rule entitled, smug, have had a moral superiority complex for ages (i.e. as soon as they started faltering on the pitch, so they adopted the "class" and "proper accounting" mantle as their new trophies), boo their own when they leave to win things elsewhere and/or get paid a market wage and, lest we forget, are in London.

For every City fan Aguerooooooooo is their top goal as a Blue for the last several decades. But for me, running that an exceedingly close second, is Adebayor's run and slide against them after he scored. The most delicious fuck you ever. And he stomped on Van Persie's face to boot.

Fuck them and the horses they rode in on. I hate them. Their every moan is like music to my ears.

Can I just add

fanscity.gif

A comment from Arsenal fan on Guardian.
“Arsenal could end January having sold Coquelin, Sanchez, Ozil, and Walcott. By the end of the year they will may longer have Wilshere, Mertesacker, Cazorla, and a reliably fit Koscielny. Another five or so first team members will then be entering the final 12 months of their contracts, Ramsey included. That’s an entire squad that needs rebuilding in a market so inflated, they’d need to spend a quarter of a billion dollars. Even if Arsenal were willing to spend that kind of cash, does anyone believe Wenger is the right man to spend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.