BDO darts

phil taylor could go back and win it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

if anybody will half a brain at the BDO would be on the phone to phil to promote there darts on freetv and get the bbc back again and it would take off big time just need a big name player to promote it and they don't come any bigger than phil the power taylor
eric bristow could go back in this tournament and win it, its awful, and im being kind there :-)

eric bristow could go back in this tournament and win it, its awful, and im being kind there :-)

It’s not called Lakeshite for nothing.
There hasn’t been a single player who has had an average of 100 or more in a match for about 4 years now!
Compare that to the PDC this year where there was 25 times players averaging 100 or more.

No but I think I'm right in saying he played in the forerunner to the PDC....the WDC

anyway Jocky wasn't the greatest player ever...Jocky wasn't even the greatest player to come out of Scotland that title my friend surely goes to Gary Anderson....who actually is a scratch golfer and has hit a 147 break at snooker on more than one occasion...a talented man if there ever was one
Jocky was my all time favourite darter. Never bettered. I know the stats don’t lie but watching him was just the best.He could be playing truly shite, down a few pints and the darts would be flying in. He missed the 1st televised 9 darter by a fucking whisker. On the wire. Loved him.And Higgins in the snooker. I don’t care what any stats say,Higgins, at his best, was/is the greatest player ever at snooker. Alex, of course, not John.

Must admit I loved them all back in the day,better chara
Jocky was my all time favourite darter. Never bettered. I know the stats don’t lie but watching him was just the best.He could be playing truly shite, down a few pints and the darts would be flying in. He missed the 1st televised 9 darter by a fucking whisker. On the wire. Loved him.And Higgins in the snooker. I don’t care what any stats say,Higgins, at his best, was/is the greatest player ever at snooker. Alex, of course, not John.

Must admit I used to love them all back in the day,Wilson a proper typical bad tempered scot,actually remember seeing him in my old local one night on an exhibition evening,proper funny though,I watch YouTube vids regularly of some of the old matches,he falls off stage in one of them,pissed with fag in hand,funny as fuck

Must admit I loved them all back in the day,better chara

Must admit I used to love them all back in the day,Wilson a proper typical bad tempered scot,actually remember seeing him in my old local one night on an exhibition evening,proper funny though,I watch YouTube vids regularly of some of the old matches,he falls off stage in one of them,pissed with fag in hand,funny as fuck
I practised for hours as a kid. And was in my element watching Jocky, Big Cliff, Eric, Bob Anderson, Mike Gregory, Dave Whitcombe, Stefan Lord, Leighton Rees, Alan Evans, oh just listing the names takes me back. Desperate for Jocky to win every time but he was like nuclear fissile material, rarely ended well but when he did hit the target…BOOM! They’ll be singin’ they’ll be highland flingin’ in Kirckaldy tonight.

I practised for hours as a kid. And was in my element watching Jocky, Big Cliff, Eric, Bob Anderson, Mike Gregory, Dave Whitcombe, Stefan Lord, Leighton Rees, Alan Evans, oh just listing the names takes me back. Desperate for Jocky to win every time but he was like nuclear fissile material, rarely ended well but when he did hit the target…BOOM! They’ll be singin’ they’ll be highland flingin’ in Kirckaldy tonight.
What about old stoney face John lowe

Bloody hell there are some blasts from the past there,Dave Whitcombe,remember hair and specs on him ! Big Cliff ,Jesus,Stefan Lord ! Christ almighty,Leighton Rees another and remember John Lowe and the Irish lad,can’t remember his name at minute though

You can't beat a good Maverick....there is and always will be something about these types that grab the publics attention....people with no interest in darts, snooker or whatever will tune in to watch a Maverick and Higgins and Jocky fitted that bill perfectly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.