Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible really if we don’t get him, especially after what happened in the summer. Turns down bayern, turns down PsG, we bid 60 million..... come january we aren’t bidding more than 20, fuck sake.

He’s done a lot of good things including bringing the big man himself in Pep but Txiki really doesn’t instil faith when it comes to getting these deals that aren’t simple over the line. He rests on his laurels far too much.

Cut price deal for someone who will instantly improve us.

What the fuck are we doing really.

It’s also a message that United can draw the big players if we don’t get him.

It's not the fee to Arsenal that I have a problem with. If I were in charge of transfers then I'd have gladly paid the £35m and told Jonny Evans where to go. I just don't want a situation where his wage is significantly higher than our other top earners. It doesn't send a good message to the rest of the squad, who will start looking to draw down their contracts in search of mega-money. We were already offering him a generous compensation package. If he's asking for a massive increase then we should just move on.

Reckon this is just last minute posturing by the agent to try and get more out of us. Standard. Be very surprsed if it doesn't happen every time we try and sign someone.

Says Sanchez is encouraging united, to get a better offer from city

Cross will have decent Arsenal sources and the Sanchez encouraging the rags bit is all just part of what Arsenal needs to play out to their fans that he's just greedy. Once the headlines linking him to Chelsea appear, we'll know it's done

the only reason he'd go united instead of us is money.
How the tables have turned! TBH if it was all about the money, surely he would have gone to PSG in the summer which would have given him the added bonus of not having to return to the shambles that is Arsenal for even one match. It would be utterly staggering if he turned down the likes of PSG and Bayern to wait it out and play for Pep only to then do an about turn and sign for those boring bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.