Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i remember correctly he was out injured for a while just after he signed i think and now this.

Hope there's no harm in these injuries being a hinderance throughout his career, still young so hope it's a complete recovery.

Pep Confirms "I think he could be ready in two or three weeks for Basel in the Champions League." - Positive news!

You reckon this makes any difference to the Sanchez situation? Basel is only 7 games away.

You reckon this makes any difference to the Sanchez situation? Basel is only 7 games away.

That depends if City can string it along until after Newcastle without Aguero getting a knock. That will be two down, with 2 cup games to come (although I expect the full first team of outfield players to start in Bristol).
I'd be iffy about Jesus hitting that timeframe as well - if he doesn't or breaks down, that could leave City short for the later CL stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.