Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What fucks me off is that on one hand I don't want us to over pay, but on the other hand I don't want him going to the vermin. If we do sign him I hope we show an interest in every player they ever go for just to return the favour and make them pay over the odds. Sanchez is world class and a player we should not be allowing to join a rival. If we have a decent trophy haul he will pay for himself before the end of the season.
Suppose we should have outbid them on Pogbad as well then?

the bbc reporting that £35million plus agent fee's taking up to £40million

hahahhaha we can not be that daft can we the lad is on a free in 5 months and the premier league is a good healthy lead of 15 points and hand on heart we are not going to win the champions league this season with or without him the fa cup is still open to him the league cup he's cup tied so really is he going to have a major say on the squad other than winning the fa cup for man city ??? good player and would be a plus but £40million is a joke and we should walk away

His agent wants a reported £25m signing on bonus now, or £35m in the summer when he is “free”.

That not including agent fee’s and the transfer fee we would have to pay Arsenal this month.

What fucks me off is that on one hand I don't want us to over pay, but on the other hand I don't want him going to the vermin. If we do sign him I hope we show an interest in every player they ever go for just to return the favour and make them pay over the odds. Sanchez is world class and a player we should not be allowing to join a rival. If we have a decent trophy haul he will pay for himself before the end of the season.
Yes sanchez is world class.
But a top side needs more than one world class player.
Seen as the rags only world class player is there keeper leave them too it.
If he does want to come fuck him

City are going to win the league with or without Sanchez, Arsenal need top 4 and United are rivals to take one of those places, Arsenal would be crazy to sell to a club that can deny them CL football next season.

I'm sorry mate but we're 15 points & a huge GD better off than the rags no chance (imo) they catch that this year. As for the future the rags need a whole lot more than Sanchez to compete with us a whole lot more.
We'll be spending well over 30/40m in the summer for player of Sanchez calibre if we miss out....unless of course he tells arsenal he only wants us and we get him for free in the summer

There are signs of panic among some of our fans and demands, as always that we "just pay the ******* money" as though we're being held up by a highwaymen rather than negotiating a transfer, and yet we know virtually nothing about what is actually going on. When it comes to hard fact, reliable information, we'd have no trouble in writing it down on the back of a postage stamp!

Are any other clubs after Sanchez? United? Have they made an offer? Will they make an offer? Is there any evidence at all which suggests that this offer of Mikhitaryan + £25 million + £400000 pw + agents' fees has any truth in it at all? Or is United's interest as real as their interest in the raft of players quoted in the "gazumping" thread this morning? Only last June we were treated to reports that Bernardo had arrived in Manchester to sign for United ...

Are Arsenal prepared to sell? And if so at what price? On January 1st it was supposed to be for £20 million, which has gone up to £25 million, then £30 million and now £35 million - though United appear to be about to get him for less! What are City prepared to pay? Anything? Nothing? Wait till summer?

Much of this depends on what Sanchez wants. It was clear in the summer that he did want City and he was devastated when the deal collapsed. His attitude has seemed remarkably consistent since then. In December Bayern announced they were no longer interested in Sanchez because they believed he was already certain where he was going. Now we are led to believe (with no discernable evidence) that he wants out of Arsenal so desperately that he'll go elsewhere, though his personal demands appear to have increased to a point which puts any move in jeopardy - just as happened with PSG and Bayern in the summer.

I have no knowledge or info beyond that above, but my modest shilling would still be on Sanchez to City, probably in January but if not, in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.