The NHS and its future

Yep. And they're now looking for a handout from the taxpayer.

Quite right too.

Let me guess..... they are too big to fail or some other lame excuse like that and yes, I appreciate they employ nearly 20,000 people but yet again, a firm that has sucked in the tit of government for long enough and let’s not forget this lot have been granted HS2 contracts worth £Billions, still can’t keep its head above the water and comes with a begging bowl whilst those at the top have no doubt been creaming it for years.

If I was a minister I’d say I’ve no problem saving the company for the workers but the board on masse are going to jail for gross mismanagement and all their fucking bank accounts are frozen or ceased.

Seriously business in this country right now thinks fuck it, the tax payer can sort our mess out!

Quite right too.

Let me guess..... they are too big to fail or some other lame excuse like that and yes, I appreciate they employ nearly 20,000 people but yet again, a firm that has sucked in the tit of government for long enough and let’s not forget this lot have been granted HS2 contracts worth £Billions, still can’t keep its head above the water and comes with a begging bowl whilst those at the top have no doubt been creaming it for years.

If I was a minister I’d say I’ve no problem saving the company for the workers but the board on masse are going to jail for gross mismanagement and all their fucking bank accounts are frozen or ceased.

Seriously business in this country right now thinks fuck it, the tax payer can sort our mess out!
I wonder who's on the Board of Directors at Carillion these days, and/or their connections to the Tories? Cba checking it out. Used to be called Tarmac iirc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.