Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner or later they're going to amass enough quality players through this "sign whoever City are after" policy that they are going to hit the right formula even with that Tit in charge. Failing that they get a decent manager and he has all the pieces in place.
Need to get this done City - improves us and limits them.

I don't think they will. Their signings (including Manager) are all about the brand nowadays.

If we don't get him the only thing I would be concerned about is if Pep really wanted him and we didn't get him. No one will ever really know though will they!

Now is the time to pop money on City signing Sanchez. Martin Blackburn and all other close reports to City believe this is a game in which City will come out on top off. Good enough for me.

I'll be really happy if he goes to Utd. However I am not sure how realistic that option is. The prevailing opinion on Bluemoon seems to be that if he moves to City a great weight will be lifted off him, and we'll see the old Alexis again, but I don't believe that for one minute. What you see now at Arsenal is what you will get. A tired footballer struggling to make an impression on a game that was once easy for him.

Mourinho sounds very confident. I don't think he'd set himself up for a disappointment unless he really thought they were going to buy him. It will end up badly for Mourinho and Man Utd if he goes there. Hopes raised, and then dashed.
i know a lot don't agree with you on this point but there is a possibility that you are right. His form for Chile in the summer was a bit iffy as well iirc.

A lot of people in the thread are acting like the pathetic United fans who lose their virginity every transfer window over any link to any player and rage when it looks unlikely. Chill out, if it happens, it happens. If he arrives, great. If not, there are other options out there.

Talk of the rags gazumping and suddenly big news on the BBC.

If true, could be agent talk trying to get even more money, we will find out if Alexis really wants to come to Pep as he could refuse their terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.