Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody think this is like the berbatov to utd saga when we went for him as well?
Sky played that out like a soap opera and the Sanchez saga is going exactly the same.
We just need a paternity test, one of United’s lawyers to fall down the stairs, and Wenger to lose his memory (again).

I think i may be one of the few who are pretty unconcerned with the outcome of all this. I trust Pep, Txiki and Soriano to do the best thing for the club so am just enjoying the ride.

What people don't realise is that all the power is with City and then with Sanchez. We have, if I understand it correctly, already agreed personal terms with Sanchez. If those terms are acceptable to Sanchez and he really wants to play for us and Pep then he will only come to us regardless of what we offer Arsenal, the only question being when, either now or summer. If however his motive is to get as much money as possible then he could go to the rags, or anywhere else, if they are prepared to give Arsenal and Sanchez what they want. IMO we are right to stick to our limits and not cave into excessive demands either from Arsenal or Sanchez and leave the ball in Sanchez's court rather than bust a bollock to get him and put the idea into Sanchez's head that he is somehow a special entity rather than a member of a very successful squad whose other members are equally, and in my eyes more valued and respected.

If he insists he wants to move now & we won't pay any extra but Utd will, he really isn't the bloke we want to bring into a team running away with the league.

If he comes into this City squad, it has to be because he wants it 100% not because it's down to who pays Arsenal, or him, more money.

If he wants it enough, he'll hold on & get the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.