Basel Away Ticket Criteria Announced

I can just see the scenario now.....
Phone rings at the home office 'Hi it's Dave here from the Man City ticket office we've got a game in Basel in a couple of hours if I give you a list of names can you tell me which ones have entered Switzerland in the last 48 hours?
Hello? Hello? Are you still there? Damn looks like they've hung up on me

Blazing Squad here....is that the Home Office?

On a related subject - and without tempting fate - I see pretty much all hotels in Kiev have sold out. Admittedly some rooms will open up as people who have "pre booked" will cancel as their team gets knocked out. But if we get to the final it will be interesting the point requirements On the one hand - our first ever final of this comp - on the other hand - Kiev, expensive and hard to get to and hard got find accommodation. I can imagine it going to open sale

After all the snouts have been in the trough we will probably only get 18000, will easily sell that.

On a related subject - and without tempting fate - I see pretty much all hotels in Kiev have sold out. Admittedly some rooms will open up as people who have "pre booked" will cancel as their team gets knocked out. But if we get to the final it will be interesting the point requirements On the one hand - our first ever final of this comp - on the other hand - Kiev, expensive and hard to get to and hard got find accommodation. I can imagine it going to open sale
I've booked. 11 quid lol.

After all the snouts have been in the trough we will probably only get 18000, will easily sell that.

Would rather than will is probably a better way of putting it! We are along way from Kiev at the moment :-)

Would need a few planes to take that many especially if two English teams made the final. Not sure where they would come from as it's the weekend of half term which is one of the busiest flying days of the year!

Not an easy place to get to. I know a lad who went to a Moscow for the rag final and it cost him a packet.

Would rather than will is probably a better way of putting it! We are along way from Kiev at the moment :-)

Would need a few planes to take that many especially if two English teams made the final. Not sure where they would come from as it's the weekend of half term which is one of the busiest flying days of the year!

Not an easy place to get to. I know a lad who went to a Moscow for the rag final and it cost him a packet.
we paid 175 for Moscow, for 4 nights inc flights.

No pockets in shrouds ;)

It is 3,200 Euro per person for some nosebag drink and cat 1 ticket.

If you want a dedicated seat and buying in multiples it works out 4,500 Euro each.

I'm not booking ahead, I will go on the official club trip if we get there, but I am not getting over optimistic. It would be an awful day if we got there, I'm not sure how anyone could enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.