BDO darts

What about old stoney face John lowe
Hated him! So slow, so steady. Sure he did 1st televised 9 darter too. Lim did the 1st at the world’s. Watching teh News of The Wolrd tournament and wondering why Bristo couldn’t win it. Best of 3 legs, throwing from 8ft. Lose two and you were out. I’ve still got my Double Diamond Darts Annual at home. And a photograph I took of my 1st ever 180!!

Slight change of tack, but still darts related. If you ever get chance, google, “bullseye contestant and serial murderer”. Unfuckingbelievable!!!

Darts, Snooker etc are 2 sports where Men and Women should be able to compete on a level playing field as physical aspects don't come into it, but they don't.....Why?
Women can struggle a bit with snooker due to breasts (although Bill Werbeniuk seemed to cope) but no excuse re darts. Only logical reason women are generally crap is cos they are exposed less to the games as kids. But it is unacceptable in this day and age that they have a "women's darts" comp. Play in the open event or tough

Women can struggle a bit with snooker due to breasts (although Bill Werbeniuk seemed to cope) but no excuse re darts. Only logical reason women are generally crap is cos they are exposed less to the games as kids. But it is unacceptable in this day and age that they have a "women's darts" comp. Play in the open event or tough
Women aren't as good as men at sport. Any sport. They never have been. And they never will. It really is that simple.

Women aren't as good as men at sport. Any sport. They never have been. And they never will. It really is that simple.

I guess evolutionary speaking, males have always been in competition with other males.. alpha, betas and what not.. vying for a shag. We can argue about pre-programming, but as the evidence suggests, anything physical.. men tend to be 'better'. Females have played a different game entirely. So in the realm of sport - or whatever bullshit passes for sport, men still compete where as women generally don't have that kind of drive.

The final was a good standard, its not PDC but its still a fair standard when you get to the latter rounds.. Prize money is poor though in comparison, PDC winner £400,000, runner up £170,000, even reaching the last 16 gets you £27,000

BDO Winner £100,000, runner up only got £30,000 which is piss poor, obviously the money on offer reflects the gulf in ability between the two..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.