Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, unfortunately they are competing for major trophies. They won 2 last year & would be winning the league if it wasn’t for us. So, I guess, not a bad second option if he wants to leave Arse in Jan

The league cup isn't a major trophy. It's nice to win it and everything but it's no substitute for the league title. Plus it's evident that even the FA cup hasn't been enough for Sanchez given he's won it twice with Arsenal.

As for the Europa, it's not an easy trophy to win, but it's not the pinnacle of European football either. Can't see it'd be high on the list for elite level players.

The league cup isn't a major trophy. It's nice to win it and everything but it's no substitute for the league title. Plus it's evident that even the FA cup hasn't been enough for Sanchez given he's won it twice with Arsenal.

As for the Europa, it's not an easy trophy to win, but it's not the pinnacle of European football either. Can't see it'd be high on the list for elite level players.

I really hope this is the case. I think he could make an important difference for our season

All scenarios are golden for us, if we lose out , it,ll be because United have paid more, fee and wages, if we get him , we gloat that he chose us above them, players now prefer us to them ! its a win/win situation if ever I saw one !!

He's a great player no doubt. Are we that desperate for another striker? I don't think so. Lets face it we could sign Saido Berahino as cover for Sergio and Jesus and still win the league. If we get him, good. If we don't, so what

Do we really, really need him. It's like having 3 sports cars on the drive and buying another. If he does go over the road he will be destroyed as a footballer and join Lukaku with the alsorans, which will be a shame.
I think if we want to be competitive in all 4 competitions then we need an extra option upfront, as aguero injury record in previous seasons has not been great. Having a sanchez like player will also give some competition to Sane which I think is needed.

He's a great player no doubt. Are we that desperate for another striker? I don't think so. Lets face it we could sign Saido Berahino as cover for Sergio and Jesus and still win the league. If we get him, good. If we don't, so what
If we only win the league this season it'd be a disappointment at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.