Missing important events to watch City

Got a good one potentially, Mrs is full term and due any day now, if she drops on Sunday, it’s going to be rather awkward.

If we’re winning by 1 with a few minutes left, I’ll be borrowing her gas and air, she can support me with my breathing.
Dare you to name the baby after our first goal scorer.

Hope all goes well.........and Spanish Dave gets the first :)

My dad took me to watch City, the night me mam had rkid.. Born at St Mary's so not far to go after the game. I recall going via the pub, more to do with City winning than having another kid.

I did once roll up at Maine Road at half time from a wedding where I'd been an usher. I left the top hat in the car but stuffed the tails in my pockets.

My daughter's 4th birthday party is the weekend we play Everton. If sky rearrange it for the same time as the party and we can win the league that day, I'll give the thread a bump.

First time we played Madrid in champs league was ment to be in Lanzarote so got on phone to jet 2 to change the dates the lad I got was a spurs fan and totally understood why it had to happen so changed it to the following week then rang the wife to tell her she needed to change hers hols it took 2 weeks before we went that her work said it was ok

Was meant to be best man at a mates wedding in New York, lad told me the summer before, so I had plenty of notice, as soon as he told me the date I said to him it was the playoff weekend (ended up being the Gillingham match) and if City were there, no way could I do it. He just laughed and said not to worry as City would be promoted by the end of March, (he's a Blue as well) we all know how that turned out.

At least he was decent enough to loan me his flat on Cromwell Road in London for a couple of nights for the Wembley trip!

I missed half of a stag do for a 3-3 draw at home to Sunderland in the 11/12 season. A few of the lads gave me stick for it but I just don’t miss home matches. The stag himself was fine with it.

The concept of being there from the start didn’t even cross my mind. I wanted to see City first then get a train over to Blackpool for the evening session.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.