Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo-1718-300.png

We did a Sanchez transfer special on the podcast - with several of the journalists closest to the story: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/bluemoon-podcast/id327055102

And the MP3: http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/podcast/episodes/254-Sanchez.mp3

Thread gone from cocky certainty to relying on a opinion of forgotten fallen footballers for reassurance and a well nourished Arsenal fan.

In 2008 City did the same with Berbflop and pushed the price up, but the manager of the other team went out of his way to make sure we didn't get him. We also did the same with Beano who didn't even want to come here, but did in the end.

"journalists closest to the story" - what tripe.

United have every right to go for Sanchez as we have done. Take the rivalry aside for a minute and look at other deals we have joined in and battled it out. That said I can't get my head round how we were prepared to offer £60 Million and not meet halfway house now ie £30 Million. If we don't offer this, we can't really complain. I can only think we have other options perhaps or are investing in a CB?

If the player wants to make a move badly, prefers us but we are uptight and unmovable with respect to how much we can dole out, we have no right to question his ambition, motives or the rightness or otherwise of his decision should he rock up at united. This is in my humble opinion of course.

City could make him rich beyond the dreams of avarice if we wished to, but we will only now have players that want glory not money

United have every right to go for Sanchez as we have done. Take the rivalry aside for a minute and look at other deals we have joined in and battled it out. That said I can't get my head round how we were prepared to offer £60 Million and not meet halfway house now ie £30 Million. If we don't offer this, we can't really complain. I can only think we have other options perhaps or are investing in a CB?

I can't get my head around why this needs explaining . . . again.

Because we are 20-2-0 in the Prem now, and before we were 0-0-0.

Problem is mate the nearer the end game in terms of his contract the more his own demands increase.

If you can suffer that Muppet with the blond wig that's a good listen, Robbie taking the piss, top man
That rag is a right cünt. "Pep is a fraud. He has an open chequebook." Completely forgetting about Pogba and Lukaku!? What's City's highest spend on a player? About £54m/£55m, something like that. If Sanchez joins the rags he's going there "for the project, and because we are the Rags". Haha fuck off! The project?? What fucking project? Unless "project" is now used interchangeably with "money"? Utter delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.