Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to what I read on twitter today it seems Sanchez is moving closer to United, I will be disappointed but hopefully we will not be ending up paying +20m on Jonny Evans.

Is it not refreshing that some 8 years after the sheikh rocked up, that united entering the fold doesn't bother me one bit anymore...

We shit all over them in every aspect of how a club should be run, ffs the only thing they still blabber on about is empty seats....

Dangle the carrot in front of any player in world football, today, and they choose ikkle old Man City.... fuck those red scum, we've obliterated their whole infrastructure in less than a decade!!
Eloquently put as ever Zin

I can't get my head around why this needs explaining . . . again.

Because we are 20-2-0 in the Prem now, and before we were 0-0-0.
That's a question that no one is asking. Do we really need him as much as people on here are making out. Sure, he gives us options but is he indispensable and essential to our ambitions in the short term i.e for the rest of this season.

That rag is a right cünt. "Pep is a fraud. He has an open chequebook." Completely forgetting about Pogba and Lukaku!? What's City's highest spend on a player? About £54m/£55m, something like that. If Sanchez joins the rags he's going there "for the project, and because we are the Rags". Haha fuck off! The project?? What fucking project? Unless "project" is now used interchangeably with "money"? Utter delusion.

Spot on! What discernible project is there at United? Help me out here as I can't see it.

Oh, you forgot the other gobbet from that scum runt, Utd earned their money and we had it delivered in a petrol tanker and of course we have no fans.

Robbie is good, the other two on the other hand. Wankers.

Can’t believe the bollocks that nobhead Forest fan comes out with - he claims there are NO City fans, how the fuck would he know? He’s from Nottingham, admittedly there won’t be many there. And according to him Pep is still a fraud and he’s got an open chequebook, glad to see Robbie give it to him back on shite like that. They really are the scum of the earth their fans! (I suppose only Celtic are more vile)

Is it not refreshing that some 8 years after the sheikh rocked up, that united entering the fold doesn't bother me one bit anymore...

We shit all over them in every aspect of how a club should be run, ffs the only thing they still blabber on about is empty seats....

Dangle the carrot in front of any player in world football, today, and they choose ikkle old Man City.... fuck those red scum, we've obliterated their whole infrastructure in less than a decade!!

I like the bit in bold - a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.