Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a great player no doubt. Are we that desperate for another striker? I don't think so. Lets face it we could sign Saido Berahino as cover for Sergio and Jesus and still win the league. If we get him, good. If we don't, so what

He isn't a striker, was poor 90% of the time Arsenal played him there and that was back when he had the legs to do it. If he comes he'll be taking time away from Sane and Sterling. Would only expect him as the front man in an emergency like De Bruyne and Sterling have done on occasion, though I would still prefer those players ahead of him should it come to that.

Robbie AFTV is still Very Adamant he is still coming to City with his connections. It's a good watch, with him shutting them Rags up about PEP! Robbie does Love city, so fair play going on a united channel.

That United channel epitomises so many of their fans. Some twat with a Midlands accent sits there in his bedroom green screen room wearing a naff retro kit and watches games live on YouTube. Sits there slagging City too like he actually knows anything about us too the plastic ponce.

He isn't a striker, was poor 90% of the time Arsenal played him there and that was back when he had the legs to do it. If he comes he'll be taking time away from Sane and Sterling. Would only expect him as the front man in an emergency like De Bruyne and Sterling have done on occasion, though I would still prefer those players ahead of him should it comes to that.
Was poor? He played there last year and got 24 in the prem ffs

Robbie: you two said you don't even know where Sanchez will play.

Muppets: we didn't say that, we never said that.

Moments later.

Muppets: lets talk about Ozil, I think Ozil will be a better fit than Sanchez in our system.

Cockends.

So why are we in for him then?
It could be that we made commitments and promises to Sanchez, as maybe he did to us, at the end of the last transfer window when we didn't know how the team were going to perform and we thought we really needed him. As it turned out we have done brilliantly without him and we may feel that we don't need him as much as thought we did before the season started. However, we may feel that having made the commitments, we have to follow through on them fo the sake of form and reputation. So by that logic, if Sanchez is still committed, that would explain why we won't up our bid to Arsenal knowing that Sanchez will come to us no matter what, the only question being whether Arsenal take the 20mill and let him come this window or reject the bid and he comes to us in the summer.

If Sanchez doesnt sign in the next few days , i think the club will wait for jesus to recover in a couple of weeks , if the Rags want to pay £35m and pay £350k a week for a player who's contract ends in 5 months ,and will also have zero sell on value in three years , let them get on with it. No doubt the Rags will be claiming a victory , but Sanchez alone will not fix that team , they are light years away from our standard of football and with PEG in charge it will not change , he's a dinosaur who's tactics are now outdated.

Robbie: you two said you don't even know where Sanchez will play.

Muppets: we didn't say that, we never said that.

Moments later.

Muppets: lets talk about Ozil, I think Ozil will be a better fit than Sanchez in our system.

Cockends.

The scum want Sanchez like a rich knackered old fart wants a young trophy wife.

Give Mourinho all the money he wants, if he is spending £80M on a one trick pony target man, you ain't doing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.