Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible that we're about to let a world class player go to our fiercest rivals. Shoddy management throughout

If it's just about money, Sanchez is better off going to the rags. Him coming here on stupid wages will create disharmony and animosity amongst the rest of the team that have done all the spadework in getting us 15 points clear, group winners and semi finalists in league cup. I feel Sanchez will enhance what we have, but I feel as though he wants to be the highest earner more importantly than he wants to play for Pep. Getting sick of all of this now TBH.

How the fuck would I know. He has said himself while at arsenal that he wants to play every game, Wenger has said the same. In terms of his sulking are you really saying you haven’t seen him sulk whilst at arsenal, or read about it, or are you just pretending that he doesn’t ?

Yeah I’ve seen him frustrated with the dross he’s been playing with at arsenal but the way your post came across was that he’s always been a bad egg and was forever sulking so wondered if you had seen that from his Barcelona days, I’d be disappointed if any player didn’t want to play every game

Incredible that we're about to let a world class player go to our fiercest rivals. Shoddy management throughout
Don't really give a f**k. They did it with Brbatov, and look how that worked out for them.
Anyhow, if Sanchez goes to the Rag's for a better deal, then it tells you all you need to know about the player, because he won't be going their for the trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.