Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way he’s going to the scum.

Wtf would the point be?

And surely Utd are 100x more of a rival at this moment to Arsenal than we are?

They aren’t going to catch us, but by giving Sanchez to those cnuts they are reducing their top 4 chances considerably.

Even they aren’t that daft.

Mancini wanted Van Persie.

We got complacent in the sense that the team reached the top of the mountain and thought that was it.

I think Mancini recognised it and berated the players because of it and from there the fallout began.

If we had added Van Persie and one or two other top additions we would have won the league and FA Cup I feel.

Ridiculous post.

There’s no way he’s going to the scum.

Wtf would the point be?

And surely Utd are 100x more of a rival at this moment to Arsenal than we are?

They aren’t going to catch us, but by giving Sanchez to those cnuts they are reducing their top 4 chances considerably.

Even they aren’t that daft.

Well... it is arsenal.

Still Think he will be wearing blue soon- hopefull..

Just caught that united stand video with Robbie. How deluded is that rag? Lmao

Always liked Robbie. Seemed like a decent guy and pretty fair / honest. He put that clown in his place multiple times.

This.

Mancini was bang on in 2012 and we should have gone all out to improve.

We rested on our laurels and waited until deadline day to get some “squad” signings in.

We lost the league by what? 11 points? To one of the worst United sides under Ferguson.

Spot on. I mentioned this a few years back about how City went backwards under Pellegrini and sold good players such as Tevez and De Jong for example and then brought in the likes of Bony and Fernando.

You can't rest on your laurels and the biggest mistake we could make is getting complacent and taking the foot off the gas. This team is on the verge of something very special, we need to keep freshening this group of players up and continuing to add players to it of the highest quality. Our fans may think that nobody will touch us even if we don't sign anyone this January or next season, but you never know. We all thought as soon as Mancini won the league we would kick on and build a dynasty and as you say, Utd won the league comfortably the season after because they went out and bought quality over quantity. As good as our manager is, as good as our team are playing right now, we need to keep putting our foot down on the accelerator. Making sure we buy Sanchez will only push the chasing pack further away from us. We can't afford to let other teams bridge the gap, we did the same with Van Persie, we did the same with Eden Hazard, lets make sure we get this Sanchez deal done and dusted.

I do however think that we are red hot favourites for him, but you never know in football. Money shouts.

Spot on. I mentioned this a few years back about how City went backwards under Pellegrini and sold good players such as Tevez and De Jong for example and then brought in the likes of Bony and Fernando.

You can't rest on your laurels and the biggest mistake we could make is getting complacent and taking the foot off the gas. This team is on the verge of something very special, we need to keep freshening this group of players up and continuing to add players to it of the highest quality. Our fans may think that nobody will touch us even if we don't sign anyone this January or next season, but you never know. We all thought as soon as Mancini won the league we would kick on and build a dynasty and as you say, Utd won the league comfortably the season after because they went out and bought quality over quantity. As good as our manager is, as good as our team are playing right now, we need to keep putting our foot down on the accelerator. Making sure we buy Sanchez will only push the chasing pack further away from us. We can't afford to let other teams bridge the gap, we did the same with Van Persie, we did the same with Eden Hazard, lets make sure we get this Sanchez deal done and dusted.

I do however think that we are red hot favourites for him, but you never know in football. Money shouts.
You seem to have a stutter.

You would be disappointed if we only won the league? wow

The league is absolutely in the bag. If we had a different manager maybe I'd feel less confident saying that, but I really don't see how we could squander the lead unless we had several more long-term injuries. That being said, yes, we are in three more competitions and one is a semi. So yes, I would be disappointed if we didn't win one of the other three competitions (although UCL runner-up would mean quite a lot to me as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.