Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-4 to us. Struggling to remember when we played our strongest available side, maybe the Derby? This will be our strongest fit side.

I’m well aware of what our record is against these. I have gloomy memories of going over to Anfield inthe 70s with a feeling of resignation. I was not, ever, disapponted: they always won.
Everything’s different. If we play anything like the way we did against Spurs (especially KDB, but everybody, really) I have no doubt we will win comfortably. By the way, they haven’t lost at home. But they’ve drawn almost as many as they’ve won. Not, in fact, a good record.

Come on City!

Our team selection is secondary to theirs.
Will Klipperty change the game plan to nullify our midfield trio.

He really should because we will win comfortably otherwise.

Can't wait.
Bookies have odds of Home win 85/40 - Draw 14/5 - Away win 11/8.
Think it will be close. IF the CITY that beat Chelsea 1-0 at the Bridge turn up - easy win for us.

I hate these more than the the rags. I know I'm not supposed to but they make my skin crawl. They turn decent players into weird cultish victims.

Expecting a superb game, if we play to our ability we will win, what I’d like is a monumental sit up and take note performance.
I reckon we’ll get it. This should be a game we’ll talk about for years.

Oh! And lest we forget here's this scouse shithead's finest hour....

He’s a bell that Liverpool fan. I’ll never tire of watching him singing we’re going to win the league after the beat us in 2014. He goes on about the money we’ve spent, but Liverpool have spent £800m since 2007 and they’ve only won the league cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.