Jean-Michaël Seri

More yaya than fernandinio maybe were after both as replacements for both.
We've already replaced the more important parts of Yaya's game though with a certain Ginger Belgian. Then we have that Gundogan lad, who for my money is better than this lad. Lots better.

We've already replaced the more important parts of Yaya's game though with a certain Ginger Belgian. Then we have that Gundogan lad, who for my money is better than this lad. Lots better.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we'd be using him as a holding midfielder so he wouldn't be vying for the no 8 role that De Bruyne, Silva & Gundogan play in

He ain't that good. Watched both legs of Napoli v Nice for CL qualifiers and he was anonymous.

Fred on the other hand ran the Shakhtar Donestsk game at home to Napoli.

How a target player performs against Napoli this year will give an indication of whether he is at our level or not. We have a benchmark.

I think he's got a chance to be a very good player from the limited bits of him I've seen but I have to admit this one makes no sense to me. I don't think he can play deep and I don't see how he'd crack our b2b 8s rotation anytime soon. Maybe if we expected to lose Gundogan this could start to make sense but I'm at a loss as to why we'd consider this apart from just regular scouting.

Think this lad has a release clause around €40m. So potentially we could get Seri and Fred for around £75m-£80m. That would be pretty good business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.