Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez would be a right fucking tool, if he signed for Utd at this point.

They would not be signing him to be part of something, they would be signing him because they are fucking desperate for anything & saw he might be available, so they can throw him into the mix & hope it works.

City would be signing him, to fit into a well oiled machine, because the manager knows how he plays & we want the extra he brings, to help win stuff, for some years.

My only question, if I was Sanchez, would be to Pep. I would want his word, that he plans to hang around for a bit, & not fuck off after my first full season.

There can be no other things to consider unless he is a fucking idiot (& very greedy).
Spot on with every single word . He'd be mad to go to United as he would be seen to be greedy. That's why there's silence from all parties right now. Alexis isn't taking the United bait.

Definitely.

And if he decides to go there, City will not lose any sleep, because it automatically proves it would have been a mistake to sign him. City will be expecting a player who is desperately keen, to be a part of what the club is doing, not someone who just sees it as an option. We don't want a 29 year old who comes because it's an 'ok' thing to do & 'ok' money, we want a player who wants to rip up fucking europe with a blue shirt on.

I think it would also spur the club onto looking for more exciting young talent...the only issue i have with sanchez is thst his age means we will have him at his peak for a couple of years...its a stop gap purchase albeit a world class one as he is undoubred quality

Arsenal have played a blinder. Had they sold him early in the window last summer they’d have got £50-£60m and got Lemar or someone for around that fee and 20-30m. Now it’s 20m or 0 in the summer. What a blinder they’ve played!

@MaksCardenas 5m5 minutes ago

Update: City will not pay Alexis' agent more than previously agreed. City will not raise the offer to Arsenal. They want the player but for a fair price and contract

2 replies 8 retweets 11 likes

All these twitter accounts eyc are just repeating the guesswork of the main media....tjey msy be right bit if they are its pure luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.