Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way i see this is the only person woth any power to decide this is sanchez himself.

No matter what transfer fee utd offer arsenal amd no matter even if arsenal accept it the player has the final say.

His agent may get a huge fee from utd so may and try and persuade the player but its still upto sanchez

If he chooses utd its because something they have done/ said has made him decide that...and likewise for us.

Its all on him.
No one has agreed a fee, so he has no decisions to make.

He is coming to City end of.........That is up to Arsenal.
However you are right if Man Utd offer 50million Arsenal may be tempted....The chances of Alexis wanting to do anything to benefit Arsenal at this point are zero....
We will get him for free in summer and pay HIM 20 million signing on fee.

But you were technically correct :-)
Sanchez will do what Sanchez thinks is best for Sanchez.
No point fretting about it.

The way i see this is the only person woth any power to decide this is sanchez himself.

No matter what transfer fee utd offer arsenal amd no matter even if arsenal accept it the player has the final say.

His agent may get a huge fee from utd so may and try and persuade the player but its still upto sanchez

If he chooses utd its because something they have done/ said has made him decide that...and likewise for us.

Its all on him.
That's how I see it the agent works for Sanchez not the other way around, sure the agents job is to put forward All the options to his client but the client makes the final decision on what he wants to do . So far it seems Sanchez only wants City and it seems an agreement is possiblity in place from the summer, so I would have thought the agents job is now to persuade Arsenal to sell as per his clients instructions .

Definitely.

And if he decides to go there, City will not lose any sleep, because it automatically proves it would have been a mistake to sign him. City will be expecting a player who is desperately keen, to be a part of what the club is doing, not someone who just sees it as an option. We don't want a 29 year old who comes because it's an 'ok' thing to do & 'ok' money, we want a player who wants to rip up fucking europe with a blue shirt on.

Spot on.

All these twitter accounts eyc are just repeating the guesswork of the main media....tjey msy be right bit if they are its pure luck
Read back further. City briefed the media.

Looks to me like City received good news on the injury front, and have made it very clear that we aren't going to chase Alexis. £20m to Arsenal, and no funny agent business.

If he comes to City, its on our terms.

No one has agreed a fee, so he has no decisions to make.

Technically yes but the situation is more dynamic than that - Arsenal and Sanchez know who’s in for him and who will pay what. Ultimately Sanchez can chose to sit tight and Arsenal only stand to make any money IF Sanchez agrees to move now. The power rests with Sanchez and his team - Arsenal are largely bystanders who might get the opportunity to recover a fee but only if Sanchez lets them. Normally I’d expect Sanchez to sit it out but with things as they are he might not want to completely miss out on our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.