Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Pogba wishes he hadn't swallowed that fucking hook.
Money
Does funny things to people . City are playing a blinder here by being honest and making the money a secondary factor . At the end of the day it's not about the money is it ? Its about love of the game and a special talent fitting into a special squad to win titles . I have no doubt Alexis sees this . He'd be crazy not to .

We want a winger, centre forward and a cb in the summer. All three with immediate starting XI ability. Whether we get Sanchez or not we'll be making huge moves in the summer. There's no chance of us standing still.

Surely a CM in the summer too who'd immediately replace Yaya and succeed Fernandinho? Or are we willing to sign a midfielder NOW in January?

Malcom's mum has just pretty much confirmed on Facebook that he's heading to the Premier League.

Excellent. Really hope that gets concluded soon and Arsenal start to rebuild and part ways with Wenger.

My sister worked at Arsenal for a long time and it breaks her heart to see what they have become.

We got so many super freebies from Arsenal the entire village where we lived in France thought we were mad Gooners.

Money
Does funny things to people . City are playing a blinder here by being honest and making the money a secondary factor . At the end of the day it's not about the money is it ? Its about love of the game and a special talent fitting into a special squad to win titles . I have no doubt Alexis sees this . He'd be crazy not to .

I would be gobsmacked if he went there. Also really disappointed, not for us, but for him.

The idea of a player turning down huge sums of money, because he wants a style of football & to be part of a team, is really refreshing in today's game. If he suddenly jumped ship & chose mundane dinosaur shite, for the extra wage packet, it would be really sad.

Mourinho took a lot of credit for adding players to a team Ranieri built (for loads of money) but Ranieri had already got Lampard before the really huge spending started.
Yep. I didn't see any improvement from him under Maureen, just better players around him. Maureen gets an awful lot of credit that by rights should be going to Ranieri, Mancini and Zidane (as a DOF). He's never built a team, just tweaked them, LVG didn't build one for him and most of the myths around him are crumbling as he tries to build one. Even in his second spell at Chelsea he had to fall back on players he'd worked with before.

I would be gobsmacked if he went there. Also really disappointed, not for us, but for him.

The idea of a player turning down huge sums of money, because he wants a style of football & to be part of a team, is really refreshing in today's game. If he suddenly jumped ship & chose mundane dinosaur shite, for the extra wage packet, it would be really sad.

I agree mate,I posted before saying if it was about money,he'd be a PSG player now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.