Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah
Would show him up to be greedy which I think he isn't ,deep down. He loves the game and loves exhibiting his talent for the world to see. That's why he will wait imo and let the contract run down and come to us.
Course Wenger could see some sense- get in the replacement , take our money and offload him to us in the next 2 weeks . He's so stubborn though.

Nothing should be expected and no bitterness if the outcome does not go to your wish when it comes to player transfers.

Even the doctrine if Real or Barca come a calling you are off is not set in stone anymore.

City is more appealing on a number of levels to Manure for Sanchez but you should not be surprised if he goes to Manure either now or in the summer.

Our club has to develop youngsters and ensure the best get the opportunity in the first team and keep looking for talent at home and abroad where the best to come from them will be at our club simple as.

If we miss out on Sanchez there will other players to target some of which we will obtain in the windows ahead.

Of course you would prefer he go to Europe if he doesn't come to us but life isn't like that and he is in a good position to go to a club like Chelsea or Manure if he chooses even if it not his first choice.

We have done that well with Stones , Sterling , KDB , Kun and Silva to name but five and there have been others in the past as well.

Its a good start.

Yeah
Would show him up to be greedy which I think he isn't ,deep down. He loves the game and loves exhibiting his talent for the world to see. That's why he will wait imo and let the contract run down and come to us.
Course Wenger could see some sense- get in the replacement , take our money and offload him to us in the next 2 weeks . He's so stubborn though.

Not Wenger's decision.
He has had his last chance,
- to get Sanchez to sign a new contract. Which was a stupid assessment from the start.
- to get the best out of a slapped player who already was off, deep inside. Which didn't take into account fundamental human behaviour about fairness.

Bottom line we did learn once again: if a player wants to leave, let him leave.

It'll be interesting to see if he does go to United and if it effects their squad. They have 4 players on 200k weekly salary, Sanchez wants about 300k. De Gea, Pogba and Lukaku agents will be in Woodward office come June/July for increase.

I've noticed United and RM fans complaining about their spending, but then you look at their wage bill and you understand why they can't compete in the market.

It'll be interesting to see if he does go to United and if it effects their squad. They have 4 players on 200k weekly salary, Sanchez wants about 300k. De Gea, Pogba and Lukaku agents will be in Woodward office come June/July for increase.

I've noticed United and RM fans complaining about their spending, but then you look at their wage bill and you understand why they can't compete in the market.
Their top earners are on more than 200k already, there's no other explanation for a 250m wage bill.

Read back further. City briefed the media.

Looks to me like City received good news on the injury front, and have made it very clear that we aren't going to chase Alexis. £20m to Arsenal, and no funny agent business.

If he comes to City, its on our terms.
This for me is the most satisfying aspect of this saga. It shows that we dictate our own terms regarding transfers. Not for nothing do we have some of the world's best up and coming players in our squad and not a record fee in sight. It shows we have a transfer and scouting policy geared to best value and talent, both in terms of footballing, and just as importantly, attitude.
Regardless of what people will say, we are an incredibly well run club with the right values and ambitions in place.
People are envious of our money. They should be envious of our competence and philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.