What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

Pam

When we went 2-1 down to QPR on Sergio day, I went to calm down in the concourse for a minute and a steward caught my eye and he was absolutely beaming and smirking his head off. Before I knew it I told him to fuck right off. Not usually my style but that bastard was a rag and I lost it. Looked out for him after the game but he was suddenly nowhere to be seen. Must have crept off somewhere private to cry.

After many stoic and accepting years I broke my foot, a door and a wall panel in the house when Vinny got sent off by that **** Foy in the FA cup against the rags, that was probably it. Fucking frustrating when we finally seemed to have our foot on their throats.

I nearly walked out at 2-1 down. I just thought ‘theyve let me down again’. Got onto the concourse and just had a minute and gave my head a wobble. The rest is obviously history.

Lost the plot when fowler missed the last minute panalty v boro for the euro spot. I knew the fat scouse bastard was gonna miss but still didnt stop me losing my rag comletely. The shit house

After West Ham knocked us out of the quarters of the FA Cup, saw my arse, phoned the old man said i'm not going anymore.
Proper wobble.

When Spurs knocked us out of the FA cup in the quarter finals, I honestly thought it was our year, even Phelans mazey run and goal couldnt console me.

Can't remember what the game was but was an evening game and I sat in the Maine Stand. I think I'd got in a few minutes late so hadn't seen what the team was. Ranson was the first choice right back at the time and he was having a stinker. So I was shouting "Fucking hell Ranson", "WTF are you playing at Ranson" and stuff like that. At half-time I got a tap on the shoulder so turned round to see Ray Ranson sat right behind me. Fortunately I knew his then (now ex) wife as we'd worked together and they were pissing themselves laughing at me.

Can't remember what the game was but was an evening game and I sat in the Maine Stand. I think I'd got in a few minutes late so hadn't seen what the team was. Ranson was the first choice right back at the time and he was having a stinker. So I was shouting "Fucking hell Ranson", "WTF are you playing at Ranson" and stuff like that. At half-time I got a tap on the shoulder so turned round to see Ray Ranson sat right behind me. Fortunately I knew his then (now ex) wife as we'd worked together and they were pissing themselves laughing at me.
Superb ha.

When Nastasic headed the ball back to Hart against Chelsea in the last minute and Torres latched on to the error to score the winner. To calm myself down I went for a walk for an hour, I even walked past 3 pubs

13/14 season heading towards winning the prem and we started losing easyish games and Liverpool overtook us. It was like watching a car crash happen in slow motion, I gave up on football that season until the Gerrard slip, I refused to watch any football especially Liverpool winning the prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.