VizTables: visually shows distance between teams in leagues

Its mathematically impossible to get relegated with 62 points.

If you think about it you don't need to know too much about simple arithmetic to establish what the highest number of points you can possibly secure and still relegated
I make it 64 points , but thats at the beginning of the season by now its a fair bit less.

Thanks! :D How do you mean it cuts off?

csEnU6

It feels like I should be able to swipe to centre it but it's stuck like this

Yeah there seems to be some kind of bug there. I swear when I checked last night it wasn't like that... I get the same on my phone too now :( I'll look at it later today when I get the time.

I know what chasing bugs around is like, very painful and frustrating but it's worth it for the satisfaction in the end. Good luck

I know what chasing bugs around is like, very painful and frustrating but it's worth it for the satisfaction in the end. Good luck
Thanks man! I kinda know what it is. It's something related to CSS-precedence. I wrote something that I thought would "override" some other CSS but apparently it does not. CSS can be a woman at times lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.