Liverpool Away - Sold Out

Hi Bluemooners

My mate and his wife had the points to get Liverpool Away Tickets today but they were on a flight back from a holiday in India. They couldn’t contact the Club or access the ticket site before the tickets sold out.

If anyone gets a couple of spares please let me know. Many thanks.
I been offered 2 tickets for tomorrow unforunately he wants £100 each but it for my lads birthday so gonna have to pay it but it I am amazed this guy has apparently got 4 spares n true fans can’t get em

Is this a right thread for a lift ? In Stockport and in the Home section !!! Centenary stand but a blue... boss is Liverpool fan so he got ticket for me too. Had a lift but he’s bed ridden with this flu that’s hitting everyone
Any lifts going ??

I been offered 2 tickets for tomorrow unforunately he wants £100 each but it for my lads birthday so gonna have to pay it but it I am amazed this guy has apparently got 4 spares n true fans can’t get em

Thanks mikep. Luckily, my mate phoned the Club and managed to buy a couple of returns after explaining their situation.

The touts are very annoying but I confess I have paid way over the odds to see a Cup Final and a World Cup game, years ago. If you are picking up your tickets in person, try to have a look at the tickets another Blue has got (from the Club) so you know the ones you are buying are legit.

I have a another couple of friends who are going across to Anfield without Tickets and are hoping to be lucky enough to pick up on spares the day. That’s a bit of a long shot I know.

Is this a right thread for a lift ? In Stockport and in the Home section !!! Centenary stand but a blue... boss is Liverpool fan so he got ticket for me too. Had a lift but he’s bed ridden with this flu that’s hitting everyone
Any lifts going ??

Jump in with me n my lad if your not sorted pal my number is+447581201210 I live Disley

Is it a local seller were after one but don' really want to pay a ton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.