Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was all about money then surely he’d wait till the summer and leave for a free? Thus getting a whopping signing on fee?

Or he would have signed for Paris in the summer when they chucked huge money at him.. something doesn’t add up with him going to United. Still think he will end up here. Whether it’s this month or in the summer.

Just stuck £20 on him coming this month on SkyBet. Got 4/1. Hopefully he earns me a bit of money haha.

He was well overweight mate. Yaya wasn't making any effort to keep himself in shape and it's part of why he faded so quickly.
Like I said earlier Yaya was clearly in the wrong but what I'd never agree to is when someone comes to tell me that Bravo, full backs, center backs, wide men, forwards were poor because of Yaya. Sounds funny right but I remember that some folks were trying to sell this to us. It's always Yaya's fault whether he's on the bench or on the field....

I know it means nothing but that kelly from city tv has started following him on insta

I mean it doesn’t mean a thing ..... but she does however work with the media team who may be preparing for his arrival.

Also you sound like your stalking Kelly.

Like I said earlier Yaya was clearly in the wrong but what I'd never agree to is when someone comes to tell me that Bravo, full backs, center backs, wide men, forwards were poor because of Yaya. Sounds funny right but I remember that some folks were trying to sell this to us. It's always Yaya's fault whether he's on the bench or on the field....
He's a senior player, he should set an example. Which to be fair to him he now seems to be doing. If the senior players are taking the piss...

Just catching up on this thread and it reads like we're about to miss out on a 24 year old Messi.
Alexis is a very good player but what's with all the histeria.
If he doesn't come we'll still strengthen this window and we're hardly short of goals.

Just catching up on this thread and it reads like we're about to miss out on a 24 year old Messi.
If he doesn't come we'll still strengthen this window and we're hardly short of goals.
Agree mate, I think it’s a lot to do with where he may end up if not with us, more than anything else.

I'd imagine the hysteria is we clearly want him and may lose him to our closest rivals. We've been nailed on for him apparently for over 6 months yet we are prepared to lose him over 5-10 million? Absolutely bizarre from us. I wasn't a massive fan of us signing him but he improves Utd and potentially leaves us short up top. I see no logic in losing out to him esp to Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.