Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to German media Liverpool has offered Leipzig to pay additionally 15 million for Naby Keita to move now instead of in summer. The player is said to be in favor of the move now. Question is if it is worth approximately 1 million per Bundesliga game for Leipzig to keep him until summer.
Answer is yes imo, take a look at the Bundesliga table :)

I think you may be right about that.
Seriously tight for the CL places and he doesn't seem to be trying to force his move or letting it affect his football, they'd look terrible if they sold him and finished 5th plus they hardly need the cash. If they were a few points ahead of 5th or a good few points off 4th I could see it, but the extra money will just cover a January premium for a replacement and iirc they get a bigger fee from the dippers if they qualify for next season's CL?

Seriously tight for the CL places and he doesn't seem to be trying to force his move or letting it affect his football, they'd look terrible if they sold him and finished 5th plus they hardly need the cash. If they were a few points ahead of 5th or a good few points off 4th I could see it, but the extra money will just cover a January premium for a replacement and iirc they get a bigger fee from the dippers if they qualify for next season's CL?
I don't recall the exact modalities of the deal (as they have bee reported in the media that is). In general you are correct. Red Bull Leipzig does not need the money at all. Also it will not be easy to find a replacement of the same quality.

I must admit, I can’t stop singing that new Salah song that Irish comedian made up. Class song.

I really like the one that goes

“Mo Salah Mo Salah run-ning dowwwn the wiiiing.
Salah la la la la la la la the Egyptian Kiiing.

Recognise he tune to the original song to but can’t put a name to it. Annoying that

I really like the one that goes

“Mo Salah Mo Salah run-ning dowwwn the wiiiing.
Salah la la la la la la la the Egyptian Kiiing.

Recognise he tune to the original song to but can’t put a name to it. Annoying that
Should be easy for you lot to sing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.