Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The balance of the squad is made in the summer, unless you have a dramatic situation with a crazy number of injuries and you are pushed for emergency deals. But sometimes it can happen: on the table there's a fantastic opportunity and you fight for that opportunity.

"If it happens, it happens; if it doesn't happen, it doesn't. But I like my squad, I like my players; the more time I spend with them, the more I like them. And this week [in Dubai] was also good to be sure of that."
-eye gouger

"The balance of the squad is made in the summer, unless you have a dramatic situation with a crazy number of injuries and you are pushed for emergency deals. But sometimes it can happen: on the table there's a fantastic opportunity and you fight for that opportunity.

"If it happens, it happens; if it doesn't happen, it doesn't. But I like my squad, I like my players; the more time I spend with them, the more I like them. And this week [in Dubai] was also good to be sure of that."
-eye gouger

Bourinhno doesn't sound fully confident reading this.

Maybe they thought mbappe and neymar was more important so shelved the idea of signing him. Starting to believe he is more of a mercenary than people give him credit maybe he played us. Only wanting pep in a way to drive up wages from elsewhere.
I think we're making some unfair assumptions about Sanchez here. The reason he isn't playing for us right now is because we're not willing to pay what Arsenal want. It's not his fault. We know he wants to come here and has possibly turned down some top clubs to do so but it's looking like maybe we're not sure if we're bothered.

Agree Sánchez and his people know that if we don't get him we are looking at 120 for Griezmann Kane et al

All hypothetical, of course, but the values for those players would be offset by a resale value which Sanchez wouldn’t have. They’re not like for like deals.

15 points clear.
We’re doing well, very well.

Let’s just see how it develops. Sanchez improves us, if he comes in January. In the summer he may have missed his opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.