Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawk worth a read for anyone not fired up.

“We will smash these oil doping ****s”

“They have not won at anfield since Noah was a boy”

“Over 60 pages on blue moon it’s like the cup final for the Manchester minnows.”

Of come on city. Please let’s do these shits.

Oh the irony - they play every game against city like their lives depended on it!

Anyway, I don't reckon there is a bigger collection of sad wankers than there is on a match day at anfield. Scarves, badges and bedspreads with some inane scrawling aplenty. The morose, grating songs sung with Scandinavian and Welsh accents make you want to slit your wrists, not a special atmosphere, just sad wankers being special. This tourist club is only kept relevant by the disproportionate number of ex-players and fans that they have in the media.

Brekkie few scoops locally then fun bus to scouse land, few scoops then to klanfield for that warm welcome from the scousers and the miserable police over there.

We have a strong team available and Coutinho is a loss for them - will take a draw but hope we win. Both teams should score though. Hope sterling doesn’t freeze and rips into them.

Should be a good day out.

Sounds like a good day out Kev.
Dogs walked, brekky then pub for me too but without the fun bus to scouseland. I will be in a pub rammed with Blues though so let's hope we both see City get a bag full.
Have a top day mate and beware of the stanley park mob.

A draw will be seen as a ‘victory’ by them, for stopping us winning. I really hope Kun tears VVD apart and leaves him on his arse. Win today, and klipperty and the delusional Victimpool idiots will crawling back under theirs stones. I would love to see us he utterly ruthless today and destroy them in every area of the park. If we get an early goal, it will rattle the fcuk out of them and the crowd will go quiet wondering if they’re going to get another fisting.

I know it's probably considered negative but I would be quite happy with a draw, unbeaten record would be maintained and our hardest remaining game (imo) would be out of the way.

I trust Pep and I trust the team to turn up, comprehensively outplay them and if we take our chances we'll win 4-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.